Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1344046130.967975.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1344046130.967975.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 156

Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I bought mine as a pair, put them in the tank together, and they went separate directions. Now they live on opposite sides of the tank apart from each other. For a while I thought the goby had died, turns out he made home behind my duncan in a hole in the rock. I didn't find him until I went snooping with a red led flash light the other night. His eyes were glowing at me!

Good luck with yours, I love that pair, but honestly I never see either one.

andylee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just bought a pair from Finksmart here last week. Similar experience to DJ above. Both disappeared at first. Saw them together for a day or two. Now I can't find my yasha. My tank has a pretty big area, so it's hard. I think they are probably best for a nano type tank with only one cave as a centerpiece.

How big is your tank?

dannyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
i have a pistol shrimp/goby pair in a 50 breeder and they are always together. they live in the sand the pistol shrimp mines it amazing how they work so well together. hopefully they will pair up and u can watch how they work

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: