Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Come on admins....where it be at? :Up_to_som :flower:

I want to see another reef tank I can drool over and have wet dreams about.... :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
it's coming, soon.

we have one picked out, we just have to go photograph it and write the article. by the way it's TOTS, tank of the season :)

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
solbby said:
:lol: @ Brett.

Warren, I would have loved to come over, photograph the tank, but I have never gotten invited, :( .

Shaun,

Your knuckle head mod partners never gave me the option or idea. I would have picked you up, bought you dinner and a movie :wink1: for photographing my tank and composing the article.

They gave me like 2 days :duh:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
pecan2phat said:
Shaun,

Your knuckle head mod partners never gave me the option or idea. I would have picked you up, bought you dinner and a movie :wink1: for photographing my tank and composing the article.

But your tank(s) is the best one I have seen within 50 miles of NYC(JB is outside of this area:)).

Sorry I didn't do a better job taking the pictures.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
pecan2phat said:
Shaun,

that was our first time :flirt: were getting better.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
pecan2phat said:
Shaun,

:lol: well we just have to re-nominate you then, ;) !

Silly Rich, :lol: :fishhit:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Pssst cali........... they weren't supposed to know that shhhh!

Really though, you did an amazing job taking all those pictures for me and in a days notice!

I was just busting Jon's chops about the "roving" MR TOTM team :lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: