• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
fishguttz said:
I'd love to donate. I'm kinda new here. Could you give me a little background about PrattReef. Thanks.

PM sent.

I read this about your project. Looks beautiful.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/oct2003/aquarium.htm

Prattreef is what I would like to refer as an essential member to the reefing comunity. Not just MR. He has contributed numerous articles in magazines and sites. We are lucky to have him close by :D He provided the space and organized our last fragswap which was immensely successfull! Not to mention that hes a great guy.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Frogman, Slama, thanks for offering to contribute, Slama, replied to PM, Frogman, we'll talk more offline about the sump.

Scarf, got the paypal , thanks

Fisgutz - let me know if you would like more infromation - you can also visit the frag swap thread to see all the activity that went on and see pictures of Prattreef's tank etc. Let me know if you want more information.

Herman, will do -

House

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
July 9th Gentleman and ladies. get your muscles ready to move a big tank.

Randy and I have been talking. Since I'm getting a tank from Glass Cages, and he is as well, we decided to coordinate on the pickup. We'll need some bodies up in white plains, and then some a couple of hours later in Brooklyn. We'll unload his tank at the writing center, then unload my (puny) 58 gallon at my house. Then I think there might be a BBQ. . .

There will be more details when the day gets closer. But keep July 9th open if you can.

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: