Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello MR,
I was up last night till 3 in the morning trying to do this programming but when it comes to computers/programming I'm a bit slow. Bring on electrical, wood work or anything else its a different story.
Anyhow i drew this quick diagram as to what I would like to do.
I want to use 3 float swithes in the sump.
Switch1 is SumpHigh- I want to use this as a back up if Switch2 fails to shut off ATO Pump and will shut of pump. I would like this switch to send me an email as well if it turns on.
Switch2 is SumpFill- This would be to turn on the ATO pump and will swith off when water level is reached.
Switch3 is SumpLow- This would turn on ato pump if switch2 fails and of course to save my return pump as well. I would like this switch to send me an email as well if it turns on. I would need a 30 second delay on pump to turn on or off because of splashing in the sump.
I hope this makes sense and HELP would be great. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• float switch 001.jpg
    float switch 001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 260

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
That is exactly what I wrote under the ATO pump and it does not work but most likely the virtual outlets which I created are wrong. So what does that supposed to say?
Virtual outlet SumpHigh is Switch1
Virtual outlet SumpFill is Switch2
and Virtual outlet SumpLow is Switch3

That is exactly what I wrote under the ATO pump and it does not work but most likely the virtual outlets which I created are wrong. So what does that supposed to say?
Virtual outlet SumpHigh is Switch1
Virtual outlet SumpFill is Switch2
and Virtual outlet SumpLow is Switch3

I'm not too sure about that, I just left mine as Switch1 because I'm assuming you're using a I/O breakout box so I think that's the only way the Apex reads those switches

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: