2ChainzTru

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
trolling? and my tank is doing just ffine.. i like the fox face kool fish.. dumped what u mean by that i thought u wanted that fox face well thats what vic said.. any who..oooo i got a lion fish too.. that dude is the **** .... my corals is nice as well except for the dunken vic sold me lol something wrong with that fungi lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
your funny my dude lol vics been trying to dump that fox face on me for 35 and two free green mushrooms and ive been telling him no hes scared to put his hand in the tank thats y he wanted it out then him knowing that your tank is to immature to hold fish sells him to you like 3-5 days after initial set up not cool lol tell him u want your money back and that fox face is like 4-5 inches way to big for a 30 gallon good luck i told u to start big lol i think its suppose to be a inch of fish for every 4-5 gallons youve exceeded your limit in 6 days lol what corals u got send me a pic to my phone you crasy son but u my dude we cant usd the n word here no cursesbefore kathy c hit u up lol

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
What's your position at nasa, seems you a long way from houston.

Is this an acceptable success rate for NASA?

Funniest sh*t ever said!! I just spit Pepsi out of my nose thanks to you two! The loss of livestock/lack of research however isn't funny.

Not trying to be "mean" but...

Three things we learned from this thread:

1. He definitely isn't a research analyst for NASA b/c research isn't in his vocabulary/rocket scientist.

2. Since spelling/grammar seem non-existent maybe he's a test dummy/janitor for NASA...hey they are jobs...lol (I'm by no means perfect but :wow: OP's posts are illegible)

3. Never ever stock a tank in 6 days...research...research...research some more and take it slow.

Last edited:

2ChainzTru

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bahh bahh bahh you guys are reading though your bottom end... No live stock has died in my tank.. And ill keep ya posted so enough with your hating comments... And lies .. Learn to read..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: