bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
my power finally came on !, i know this may be late for some but luckily all my livestock made it through 2 days no power happy and healthy,

i have a 20g long reef tank, i can fit plenty of corals
fish will be difficult to hold for me but maybe if you have one or two small fish i can hold them

i will gladly take any livestock you have that is in danger and i will hod it as long as neccessary to allow others to rebuild thier homes/reefs

im located on staten island , i dont have much gas to drive to other boroughs but if anyone is nearby in new jersey or brooklyn you are more than welcome to use my tank as a healthy holding facility for your tank !

remeber every little bit counts this is a very expensive hobby and i want to be able to help anyone get through these terrible times !

yah-the submariner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
my power finally came on !, i know this may be late for some but luckily all my livestock made it through 2 days no power happy and healthy,

i have a 20g long reef tank, i can fit plenty of corals
fish will be difficult to hold for me but maybe if you have one or two small fish i can hold them

i will gladly take any livestock you have that is in danger and i will hod it as long as neccessary to allow others to rebuild thier homes/reefs

im located on staten island , i dont have much gas to drive to other boroughs but if anyone is nearby in new jersey or brooklyn you are more than welcome to use my tank as a healthy holding facility for your tank !

remeber every little bit counts this is a very expensive hobby and i want to be able to help anyone get through these terrible times !
that's great man,good luck out there in Staten. I hear you guys were hit REALLY hard. glad you're tank made it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: