knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
I have the old version (blue box) MP10. I unplugged it to do some tidying around the tank. When I replugged, I get a constant green flashing light. MP40 working fine, so I tried that ac adapter...same thing.

What to do, I can't get it to reset.
Anybody dealt with this before?

Not my day with electrical toys.

Thanks in advance...

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
this is from a help desk from ecotech, hope it helps.
If you actually do get a stall error on any of the VorTech Propeller pumps, the first thing you want to do is unplug the power supply, either from the driver or the electrical outlet, and carefully remove the wetside from the tank. Check to see if the propeller spins at all with your fingers. If it doesn't, disassemble the wetside and check for any obstructions or problems associated with each of the parts. If everything checks out with the wetside, try running the dryside, BY ITSELF, to see if it runs as it should. If you run into the dryside getting the stall error, or if you find any issues with the wetside, contact EcoTech's service department and you will be assisted.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Wetside is thoroughly cleaned. The propeller is not stuck. With or without the wetside, the controller still blinks green.

i've sent ecotech an email about the situ.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
When I run on battery backup mine goes to a flashing green. (I think)

I read about that. That's the problem, I'm not on battery backup, and I'm still using the same ac adapter since day one, plus I also tried the ac adapter for my MP40...

just gonna wait for the techie to get back to me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: