Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm a film student at Pratt, and I'll be at the Swap most of the day Sunday. I'm making a documentary about the tanks here, and about the swap. I'll be asking various people some questions too, so if you don't mind being on camera and have something to say about your tank, please let me know! Hopefully I'll be easy to find, I'll be carrying camera equipment around. Thanks everyone, can't wait!

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Hi everyone! I'm a film student at Pratt, and I'll be at the Swap most of the day Sunday. I'm making a documentary about the tanks here, and about the swap. I'll be asking various people some questions too, so if you don't mind being on camera and have something to say about your tank, please let me know! Hopefully I'll be easy to find, I'll be carrying camera equipment around. Thanks everyone, can't wait!

I am in the entertainment industry and so I am totally not camera shy:biggrinpa

I am more than willing to discuss about your film or movies in general way more than the tanks let alone mine.:shhh:

I will be at my booth WingoLED.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: