Ribcribdan

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought I have seen it all I guess not. Over the weekend I was invited to a MR members house sunny. Iwasthere to pick up some frags thinking I was going into another average tank to see the same corals I have always seen well guess again. I walked into his living room and a 450 gal display tank stood in front of me with every sps coral you could dream of. I was so impressed that I had to share with the rest of you, amazing. Thanks for the time

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I bought several frags from him and I can definitely attest to the health and color! They're amazing.

Aussie Yellow with pink tips
Bali Green Slimer
Tyree Pink Lemonade
ORA PearlBerry
Garf Purple Bonsai
Setosa

Horrible with photography or I'd take pics. He has pics posted in that for sale thread he had in the swap forum, Angelo.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I bought several frags from him and I can definitely attest to the health and color! They're amazing.

Aussie Yellow with pink tips
Bali Green Slimer
Tyree Pink Lemonade
ORA PearlBerry
Garf Purple Bonsai
Setosa

Horrible with photography or I'd take pics. He has pics posted in that for sale thread he had in the swap forum, Angelo.

No I want to see the MOTHER LOAD 450G DT =D

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for the appreciation Danny and Letizia.

I agree with others, you should post some pics of the frags that you got :) I would also like to see them in the new home.

Sunny

They're still sitting on the sand bed, my new light arrived yesterday afternoon and wasn't able to get them hung over the tank. My photography skills are horrible, check my thread. lol So it's beyond my capability to show how beautiful these frags are through photos. I promise my thread will be updated with pics from a real photographer as soon as my corals are acclimated to my new fixture.

Edit: There are also pictures of all of the corals that I bought as well as a FTS of Sunny's tank in the link to his f/s thread that he posted for the swap. Check it out and you'll see everything I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: