jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I been noticing some problems with MR's web site, load times are ridiculous if it even loads up, Has anyone else been having trouble ? It been a happening more and more , and so many times I just say forget it,and go on somewhere else . I have no trouble at all connecting to other site's, and yes I know what im doing !

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have issues but then again Its a free site and they have post that they regularly update the servers n stuff so i cant complain

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Have always had issues. More in the last couple of months. It seems every time they "upgrade" it gets worse than it was before and the response was/is yes we had a glitch/failure/issue but it should be resolved, if anyone finds problems report them:

Well here ya go:

Has always taken longer to sign on on my computer/phone but has gotten worse than it had been in the past.

Takes FOREVER when the site is up and running to load or to change to the page you select whether it be a thread or to go back to the homepage as well as for my replies to post and pm's to be delivered.

I always stuck up because the site is free to sign up for but I donate and volunteer whenever I can to help and I don't think anyone's time is invaluable so in a way it isn't free and its rediculous how much the site is down.

At this point I'd rather have a mandatory fee if it meant a server that loads up faster.

Also as jhale stated its ONLY this site so its not my browser or computer or phone.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yep, and its still broken on chrome.

http://screencast.com/t/q6Ou5lYhA8

and

http://screencast.com/t/gQid69h38ke0

Are you open to letting a pro VB programmer look at this site? You can find a lot of them on odesk.com. I know, Josh, you probably have a lot going on IRL and such, but can you please just outsource this work and get the site fixed? It's been literally years of weekly off and on issues. If you need donations to pay for it, im sure anyone would be willing to toss in an extra $20 to this site so it at least works consistently to help the community grow.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I been noticing some problems with MR's web site, load times are ridiculous if it even loads up, Has anyone else been having trouble ? It been a happening more and more , and so many times I just say forget it,and go on somewhere else . I have no trouble at all connecting to other site's, and yes I know what im doing !

+1 and then some, and no i don't know what I'm doing, but its only mr.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: