Rating - 100%
112   0   0

http://memegenerator.net/instance/33231232

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Lenny718, I said some might know what they are doing. But I have been in a couple of Petco. And all they tanks are same. I don't know how your setup is at your Petco. I used to like to buy my clown fish at Petco. You might have hospital tank. But how many do. Are your fish in big tanks. Even if your fish are small they don't belong in those tanks. You can put shrimps or snails and starfish that's about it. Petco had problem with selling yellow tangs and the maybe Petco should stick with fresh water. Someone said, If You don't like buying there. Don't shop there. Well, after seeing that . I will not buy from Petco. But that's doesn't make me not say what I saw. If people want to be blind.. Let them. Your right! Let's just replace death fish with a new one. We can keep getting more from ocean. Plenty fish there....

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I happen to be a manager for Petco so hold on let me ask myself......

Not true
I would have to second guess you, after all I was in a Petco an hour ago,and yea I was told it was a franchise. Also after seeing your posts over the years, I take everything you say with a grain of salt. Let me guess you order all the fish and they come from just segrest right? The one I was in today had an order from quality marine come in and some other place, something like A&D aquatics. So keep telling me more, last month you were a manager a Petland discounts.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You seriously, didn't believe the first 14 managers and had to ask a 15th!

And then #16, spoils it!

Albano, I will ask the same guy the same question 10 times in an hour to serif his answer changes, and yes if I ask more and more people in the same position then you start to find out the true answers.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I can't speak for all of the PETCO's but at my store we never order fish that can't safely be housed in our display tanks. We also have a hospital tank where we can isolate and treat sick fish. Petco is not the only company or lfs that is guilty of keeping large fish in small tanks or not properly treating sick fish so to make a statement that all PETCO's shouldn't be allowed to sell fish is just wrong. I'm not defending the store you visited but I do encourage you to contact Petco customer service and tell them about your experience with the store in question and I assure you they will follow through with your complaint because the company truly cares about animals and they can't fix what they don't know about. @saltwaterbrioklyn I really didn't want the whole mr to know where I work but I couldn't read his post without rasing the bs flag.

I also don't believe this to be true coming from a guy that kept a 6" purple tang in a 45 gallon cube with a hippo tang, yet you are the guy giving info out to others on saltwater fish? Maybe this is why you have worked at Petland discount and Petco your entire life. If you actually knew anything you would have done better with your life, after all your not a kid in high school or in college.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I would have to second guess you, after all I was in a Petco an hour ago,and yea I was told it was a franchise. Also after seeing your posts over the years, I take everything you say with a grain of salt. Let me guess you order all the fish and they come from just segrest right? The one I was in today had an order from quality marine come in and some other place, something like A&D aquatics. So keep telling me more, last month you were a manager a Petland discounts.

It's A&m aqutics and your right I was at peatland 2and a half years ago. There are many members on mr who can verify where I currently work which is more than I can say about your bs stories you always post. You got owned this time so get over it you can always make up a new story tomorrow ;)

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I didn't get owned and I can prove and back any BS story you want to refer to. Would you like to put your money where your most is? Like I said I talked to 15 managers and got the same story from all of them. They were all in NJ, that shouldn't matter though. You didn't own me and never will. Trust me I don't need to look up your posts, it's all stored away in my brain. Maybe if your brain functioned that well you wouldn't be working at Petco in your 40's.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I also don't believe this to be true coming from a guy that kept a 6" purple tang in a 45 gallon cube with a hippo tang, yet you are the guy giving info out to others on saltwater fish? Maybe this is why you have worked at Petland discount and Petco your entire life. If you actually knew anything you would have done better with your life, after all your not a kid in high school or in college.

Lmao! You really have issues. I've never met a guy that refuses to admit when he's wrong, it speaks volumes of your character. I also run a very successful maintance company not that it matters or need to explain myself to a flapper like yourself. Go crawl back under your rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: