Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hello ALL,

Just an FYI, in the event anyone here is considering on having a AIO, fragtank or sump custom built, your best bet is to have one built locally.

Just got off the phone with a friend in the hobby and sponsor who isbreeding clownfish, who is waiting on John Hoang owner of Advance Acrylics forwell into a year, and still have not received clown breeding tank system valuedabout $800.00. Advance Acrylics is not returning calls, and said that he isgoing to ship the tanks.

Ladies & Gentlemen, just be aware sometime a very good deal on theinternet, can be your worst nightmare. We are trying to find his address, to contact the authority, in the event anyone have any thought or advice...will be appreciate.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I've seen his tank somewhere in a thread a while ago with the person saying it was a great experience.

If you can't find his addy here it is. Took me all of 5 seconds to find it and he does have a linkedin account.

Advance Acrylics
1424 E Florida Place
Anaheim, CA 92805

Plus seen a bunch of threads both hit or miss on what and when they get it from him. I feel like your buddy just got the miss part of his hit or miss. Maybe something happened and the guy hasn't responded to calls or emails. Either way, its not good business. All the more reason for people to do their research before purchasing stuff off people =) You should relay that to your buddy thats out 800$ worth of tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: