iTzJu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hey guys, I'm new to MR. I am a member of NJRC and I know some members are here also. I just wanted to say hello and will be looking forward to discussing reefs! haha

I have a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef that was established back in 2011, prior to that I started out my saltwater addiction with a 45 Gallon.

here is a current pic that I took with my phone. I have a lot of plans for it and hopefully this community can help me get there!

IMG_20130125_194727.jpg

*currently battling cyano right now

iTzJu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
welcome, what led is that?

Beamswork EVO Quad 3w Fixture. I am looking to replace it very soon. It's a solid LED fixture for the price but I want something dimmable and programmable. I can recommend this fixture for a frag tank, which I might end up doing if I get the chance to set one up.

iTzJu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hey Jun, thanks man. That reminds me i still need to frag you out the GSP and some zoas. Sorry, Ive been trying to battle cyano the past couple of weeks. Totally slipped my mind. txt me and remind me bro, you have my number!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: