peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
So i added one of the final pieces of rock to my tank (its taken me a year, but only one pc to go.), and after some small adjustments of existing pieces...i noticed one of my yellowtail damsels (the one who bites me all the time) didn't look so happy. He proceeds to push a peice of rock i just placed (3"x2" the fish is 1 1/2") off of the rock I put it on, right into my torch! Funny as hell, but it tore the tips off 2-3 tentacles. That part sucks. I just couldn't believe how easily he moved it. Like he's training for a "TOUGH FISH" competition. I guess that's his little terittorial tantrum to protest the new decor. Yeah, he's gonna have to go soon.

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Torch looks good, gonna keep an eye on him. Damn damsel. I got four of them. Had 5, gonna be three soon. Everything I read about them, the yellowtails were the least aggressive, guess that's wrong. They do serve they're purpose though, they keep my tang in line, now he's a mean bigger. He bullied every fish that went in the tank until they moved in. I just still can't believe the size of the rock he moved. Crazy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: