JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
{A+++} +1 on every topic you hit off there man, you have no clue on how crazy things are, its like all the PC's are the same people are selling diamonds for 90000X of what there actually worth when there in the rough. cars are just to insanely over priced. only cause there in high demand, i give respect to the people who do get really nice corasl for low prices, and sell it for near to nothing competitive pricing, people need to just speak up to the stores that try to make 40X there money back. cause there is some reef and fish stores that really do over price things cause they no that they can do it cause of the area or there the only ones within 10miles. and no one wants to drive.... it kills me to see how this industry is going.... i hate it...

It's called capitalism. It just sucks because you're the one being supplied. If you were the one doing the supplying everything you hate, you'd love.

Except for the old timers in the hobby like Randy(no offense on the old thing Randy lol), we joined the hobby after the changes happened that Randy was talking about. By the time I, you and many others got into this the "LE" coral thing was already heavily established.

But for every expensive, so called special coral you get swept over the coals on there are 1,000 affordable and just as if not nicer ones available. So unless you're in it for bragging rights you can have a gorgeous tank for a decent price.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: