Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Dre so open up your own store so you thrive that hobbies't mind of yours.

or stop buying boring coral. <--[just kidding]
I don't know the business aspect of it and besides everyone would lowball me. And i don't buy boring corals anymore i leave those corals for the newbies...

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
[PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY] how many corals does it take till you hit rock bottom and start fraging your self onto plugs and shipping yourself out. (LOL)
I've not heard of anyone that have gotten that far, nature always get INVOLVED. If it did happen, that person would need to be placed in a asylum...:supermad:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I've not heard of anyone that have gotten that far, nature always get INVOLVED. If it did happen, that person would need to be placed in a asylum...:supermad:

you would have no clue. i think there's at least one person out there that would be able to handle that task. :P there is some crazy people out there you no lmao.

and if you think about it. were all noobies cause we learn new things everyday.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
[PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY]you would have no clue. i think there's at least one person out there that would be able to handle that task. :P there is some crazy people out there you no lmao. [PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY]
I got my wakeup call. :smile::lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: