E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I've connected the Radion to my wife's laptop and have been trying to adjust settings, but they make ZERO sense.

The largest source of annoyance so far is that the "start day" and "start night" time boxes keep getting greyed out, so I cannot adjust them.

Also, what does the "start day" mean? If start day is 7am and start night is at 7 PM, and the set points relative intensity are at zero at those times, does that mean the LEDs will be off before 7am and after 7pm?

Once you've selected the above, how do you change the color temps?

Essentially, what I want to do is:

Have the Radions start at aprx 8am on a very low intensity, (5% or so), 20KK spectrum color. Then, over the course of a few hours, slowly ramp up to about 45-50% intensity/brightness (whatever it's called) 10KK spectrum around 12:30pm. Keep that color for an hour or so, then, slowly ramp down in total power and get back to 20KK temperature, with the lights turning off completely around 11pm.

Help this dumba** please!

Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Also, I tried downloading Jon C's graph directly from the Ecotech website, following the directions exactly as stated.. When I try to upload the file from my desktop, though, I can't find it.. yet when I look at the desktop, the file is there.. ??

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: