P

Pauley Tang

I just got a Calcium Reactor and a brand new c02 bottle and can't wait to get it up and running. I know that I should check out welding and restaurant supply stores to fill the bottle, but I'm looking for a Specific recommendation for a place that will fill my new bottle in NYC. A specific recommendation (with address if posslble) would be cool. There's a ton of places in the online yellow pages, but I want to know where you guys go to get them filled, ok? Thanks so much!

P

Pauley Tang

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys. I went to McKinney. They exchanged my beautiful brand new silver canister for a beat up, oily and greasy one. Oh well. I just couldn't deal with the hassle of finding a place to fill it.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ LOL sucker ^

hope yer seals are good.

you can use a degreaser and some boraxo with steel wool to clean that tank. they it will be all spiff spiff.

I have a buddy who paints all sorts of funny stuff on his "exchange bottles". Murals, Decopauge, Band stickers, GARBAGE PAIL KIDS and POKEMON was 2 of my faves... now its a running gag when he comes waling back to the beverage supply store.

He did do a super nice one with the 9-11 rememberance painted on it. THe shop keeper ( By chance had 2 friends who were fireman what got (killed I think) hurt badly.

it sits in the shop window now.

Kinda nice... they even filled the new one for free.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: