tracer342

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

I wanted to introduce myself. I apologize for a late introduction.
I am from New Jersey.
I am an intermediate reefer with a current 75 Gallon Rimless tank.
I have been in the hobby for 4 years now and I came from a 10 gallon Fresh water tanks Fish Only.

I have had many tanks and decided to go with Salt water Marine Hobby 4 years ago. I have been through too many disasters and learning curves throughout this hobby. I have read many forums, magazines, and so on... Have talked to a lot of friends that have been in the hobby for many many years.

I have made a huge investment into this hobby. More than I Have ever imagined. Why did I decide to join? I figured it is local, and I can always use more advise from Knowledgeable people and friendly too.

I hope there is someone out there that can help me out on questions I might have.

If you are in Bergen County, please let me know so we can maybe meet up someday to see what you have and what I have.

My true passion is Information Technology, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Welcome to the MR family!!

Ask your questions, there are many knowledgeable people here that will be happy to answer them.;)
Also, do you use our search engine. Lots of answers there too.;)

Don't forget to share your knowledge as well.:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: