alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone,
Were having a small frag swap and workshop this Saturday at my store In NJ. Im only about 15 minutes from the GWB so if anyone would like to come by, everyone is welcome. We are going to be doing the maxi jet, seio style mod and will be doing a glass tank drilling demo. we will have all the parts needed to mod the maxi jets so if anyone wants to do it let me know so i can make sure we have enough parts for everyone. Bring any tanks or sumps u need drilled with you if u want to try drilling hands on.

The meeting will be from 1p.m. to 5p.m. on saturday the 15th. The address is 147-149 main st. hackensack, n.j. 07601. it might be a little tough to find so if u plan on going contact me and i will give u directions.

Im also organizing a group buy on inverts for delivery on 7/18 if anyone wants in. look here for details http://altisreef.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8 .

Hope to see some of u there

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
thanks for the encouraging words everyone. alot of the northern nj reefers have been split up between this club, the nj club and the upstate club. were trying to get some action going closer to home.

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
thanks chief and good idea on the link. ill take care of that today. im so busy between the store, forum,website and familly that it takes a while to get anything done.

hope to see you there savager :)

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ive only been there for about a year and my origional idea was to be more of a wholesale coral farm than a store, so i never did much advertising. im in the basement of a retail store to keep costs down. it may dark and scary down there, but i have good stuff cheap.

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
alti said:
ive only been there for about a year and my origional idea was to be more of a wholesale coral farm than a store, so i never did much advertising. im in the basement of a retail store to keep costs down. it may dark and scary down there, but i have good stuff cheap.

sounds cool, i'll have to stop by and check it out today or tomorrow, glad ur not part of reef encounter, i dont like them

gil716

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
alti said:

FWIW I can vouch for Alti. Great guy and like he said, good stuff and great prices!! Personally I think the darkness adds ambiance. ;)

alti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
zoous,
theres more than enough room, feel free to come be. pm me for directions if u want to come or u will never find it.

drunktank,
let me know before u come by. summer time is very slow and i like to go home early if i dont have any appointments :)

thanks gil,
can u get out of your plans on sat?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: