• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
We experienced an issue when migrating the website over to a new server yesterday. We were moving off of Windows Server 2008 in order to avoid problematic caching software which has caused the site to fail over the past few months.

The new server is working much better but a certain piece of code was performing very poorly and caused the site to be unresponsive for most of Sunday.

We are working hard to eliminate these types of problems.

Any questions or comments please feel free to PM me directly.

ReefMonkey13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sites seems to be faster today . . But I'm periodically getting the following error:

+++++++++++

Respose Error (invalid_response)

Server's response could not be processed. Number or total length of HTTP response headeres exceeded configured limits. This could be caused by malformed response, or possibly a misconfiguration.

+++++++

I'm at work so i can not do a screen print.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Can I ask where you are accessing the site from? What else does the error message say?

Same laptop I use 100% of the time. Google Chrome

The rest of the message is the URL of the page I tried to access.

EDIT: Coincidentally when I tried to post this response the same error occurred. Here's the rest of the message:

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...8-announcement-server-issues.html#post1304339 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 325 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TOO_BIG): Unknown error.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: