SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Uncured,Came wraped in paper which was still damp.I just remember back when I had a fish tank a few days after adding the rock the tank looked like hell,but i didnt have rodi back then.OK I edited this post to say thanks to everyone that gives me advice its been helping me get started,but some times my brain goes for a joy ride.. so I said to my self let me test again something aint right so I grab the test kits and my brain pulled over and said read the freaking box.. when i did al the tests I did the nitrite twice and never did the nitrate,, they both have the powder thing.I have no amm or nites because I am supposed to..I tested the nitrates and bam purple... So moral of the story there is more die off on the rock in my head than the ones in my tank...I will test again tomorrow and do a water change and add some snails and stuff, And there is some diatoms on the sand.I have a jug of seawater I bought because I wanted the jug for my ato.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: