Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what's up Manhattan Reef. new here, have been browsing from behind the scenes and I want to show everyone my video, but I need to post 5 times!

So here are some pics of my 15 gallon reef.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 99
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 year old 15 Gallon tank with the following equipment

Two Hydor Korailia 425's
One 75 watt J?ger Heater
One modified AquaticLife Mini Skimmer 115
One CPR HOB AquaFuge2 Small w/replacement pump-MarineLand mini 106
One Hagen AquaClear 20 HOB Filter
One AquaticLife 48 watt T5 Dual 460/420nm-10k

20ish LB's sand
18ish LB's Live Rock

One 4 year old Black and White Clown
One new Onyx Clown
One 4 year old Yellow Watchmen Goby
One 4 year old Tiger Pistol Shrimp
::::JUST REMOVED TWO BLUE HIPPO TANGS!!:::
One I had raised from a very small size to as big as you will see in my videos, I realized it was too much and had to get rid of her. I did, got a new tang the same small size, but realized it wasn't right....I brought the new smaller tang back and got my Onyx Clown

Any questions and/or comments.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, after my 5th post, i can post links!

Please check out my new video, especially the last half where a do a DAY/NIGHT edit of how much the tank had cleared up once the CPR Fuge was all set up.

Also don't forget to adjust the video to HD on the bottom right hand side of the YouTube video bar. That way you will get the clearest picture!!!

15 Gallon Nano Part 6 ::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlAoUKr6Mo

And

40 Gallon Breeder Part 1 ::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DY2vvBE8Ns

THANKS everybody!!!

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Welcome! 5 year old tank and all you have is gsp? Well in this case your lucky you joined MR:) you will have all sorts of coral growing in your tank withing the next few months if you read enough over here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! 5 year old tank and all you have is gsp? Well in this case your lucky you joined MR:) you will have all sorts of coral growing in your tank withing the next few months if you read enough over here.

Haha! No not just GSP! I have a Kenya Tree, a Xenia that I clipped a piece off of and sold about two weeks ago, I have a Ricordia Yuma, some green mushrooms i have been selling/giving away as the split and a frag of multiple zoas that I have designed over the past 7 months.

My growth is mild at best because of my lighting and bioload. Things grow but it takes me a bit longer in the 15 to grow my mother colonies.

I will try and get some HD pictures of all the coral but I have mostly worried about keeping my reef healthy and stable for about 2 1/2 years before I ever put in my first tiny piece of Green Stars.

There is an LED light that was ordered today and once it is in, there will be many more corals to follow.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: