Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I've been on here for a few days searching, posting and trying to figure out all the various features, etc. I found subtopics too. It's amazing!!

There is a ton of content here. Please note the buttons on the left hand side of the home page with links to things like Sanjay's lighting guide (the exclusive home), Boomers Chemistry forum, and our in-house produced world class magazine --Reefs Magazine ( I'm the editor :)) The Reefs.com blog is also an MR creation. Enjoy!

Jan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been checking it all out little by little.

Your reefs.com is one of the likes on my fb page. You do a fantastic job.

There is a ton of content here. Please note the buttons on the left hand side of the home page with links to things like Sanjay's lighting guide (the exclusive home), Boomers Chemistry forum, and our in-house produced world class magazine --Reefs Magazine ( I'm the editor :)) The Reefs.com blog is also an MR creation. Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm glad you like our community. We are very active forum, most of us are loco enough to check the site many times during the day- in the morning, during lunch break at work, in the middle through family dinner, at night, under sheets with a flashlight in one hand and smartphone in the other (I don't know why you need a flashlight...) etc...
I am not one of them, of course;)

Jan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!! Sounds just like me. I should fit right in :)

I'm glad you like our community. We are very active forum, most of us are loco enough to check the site many times during the day- in the morning, during lunch break at work, in the middle through family dinner, at night, under sheets with a flashlight in one hand and smartphone in the other (I don't know why you need a flashlight...) etc...
I am not one of them, of course;)

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
You will def find the resources and info you need for any saltwater issue that you may have !! This forum is loaded with pros as well as the new Guys tht have lots of issues and questions , just remember to ask !!! The only stupid question is the one tht you never ask!! I have been in saltwater for 3 years now and am still learning , feel free to post threads and remember , keep your hands wet!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: