jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
This stuff has been around for a while and became ever so popular since SunnyX from reefcentral used it in his tank. I was curious if anyone here uses it. Forget about what you have read about it :) I want to hear what changes you have actually noticed.

The product description seems to be all about biological nutrient reduction. Have you noticed a decrease in nitrates and phosphates? Were you already low nutrient but noticed a pop in colors, especially from stubborn pieces that wouldn't color for you?

I never used it so I can't comment. Just want to hear your experiences.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I'm using it to help the cycle on my 300 , I don't know if it did anytjing but my ammonia is about .25 .nitrite is 0 and nitrate is about 5 ppm .the tanks been running for 2 1/2 weeks now with all dry rock and dry sand .I added a few dead rable shrimp and some chromis and damsels so far I havnt lost Nything and I'm getting diatom bloom now

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
no3 and phos to go down :) Hmmm i would say vodka does the trick :) Improves sps growth 5x faster and the colors POP out really nice. And you can have more fish then you wanted.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
no3 and phos to go down :) Hmmm i would say vodka does the trick :) Improves sps growth 5x faster and the colors POP out really nice. And you can have more fish then you wanted.

No question that vodka will reduce nutrients, was more curious about the results from MB7.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: