Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
:groupflip would like to say hello, and all should keep in touch with each other. :groupflip

this hobby has been amazing, we are slightly new about a year and some months now, ive learned alot and also take in alot of what people say. and also wanted to thank manhattan reefs for being here. they are a big help, i probably would of been lost with out the website and my girlfriend and the fellow reefers.

for the people i have met thanks for all of the great coral even tho its hard to get me out your house. (lol) lucky my girlfriend is there to tell me babe lets go you been here to long. but in all honesty thanks guys all your tanks were amazing, and hopefully one day when my buying spree ends i can start spreading the joy to other people.

THANK's for reading this and putting your input.

Thanks, Rob&Gab.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
:scratch: hmmm, if only, there was a website, where we could keep in touch... Or some sort of swap/ get together, a couple times a year...

But anyway, hello from me and my girls*

* I call my fish ...my girls!

lol and i no i would like to set up a swap meet or somthing like that that would be pretty sweet. theres alot of work in the making tho :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: