Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Is it possible that U.S. Customs can be holding These Ati Light fixtures this long.

It must be at least a month if Clear Choice Distributions Claims on Feb 25 The lights would be ready for immediate distribution on March 1,. I'm starting to get a little concern that something might be wrong.

Got this from ATI on March 7
"Unfortunately the shipment has held by US customs. Our distributors customs agent is working hard to get the product released and they will get it out to our dealers as soon as possible, but unfortunately they are the mercy of the US government."

Customer Care @ ATI North America

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
CBP probably flagged their container for XRAY & devanning exams. usually the XRAY will reveal what their looking for. it can take up to an additional 2-3 weeks to complete depending on what they "find". and if it's a consolidated container, you are at their mercy if CBP finds a problem with another importer's goods. also, CBP enforces CPSC & UL standards...but i highly doubt that's the problem.

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you ordered a single product , there shouldn't an issue . clearance is done through the shipper , such as DhL . If Ati ordered a container by shipping without a bonded broker , then it could take a while . Highly dout it.. But there could be that acception
Haveing a bonded broker prevents this . DhL , FedEx there all bonded so , I assume cbp might of held it only if something is seriously fishy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: