Deepwater
Twinreef
Deanos
spykes
KathyC
Po-vegas reefer (bringing Beer)
Rickytsui
pseudo

we should be playing some Basketball, Volleyball and jumping in the pool so come ready to have some fun.

Don't for get if you are going to attend please post here and pm me for my addy.

David

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
OK tomorrow is the day. looking forward to seeing you guys and girls.
Starts at 1:00 pm
anyone that is coming and still do not have the addy pm me

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Update for BBQ

BBQ will be starting at 1:00pm

here are the people coming so far.

Update

Deepwater
Twinreef
Deanos
spykes
KathyC
Po-vegas reefer (bringing Beer)
Rickytsui
pseudo
Liz
Inkblus Maybe

we should be playing some Basketball, Volleyball and jumping in the pool so come ready to have some fun.

Don't for get if you are going to attend please post here and pm me for my addy.

David

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Thanks to everyone who had to do with helping me get stuff back in my tank. tomorrow i will have a more detail conclusion and pics of what i put in the tank today. right now i'm just tired
thank you all,

David

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
Deanos said:
Where are the pics of the people? :scratch:

Thanks for hosting a relaxing event. Nakia and I had a great time! Thanks!
Well a GREAT time was had by all. We had arrived at Dace's house 'bout 1pm, he was in the shower, didn't get a pic of that ..lol. David (Daceman) and his wife Manuela (i hope i spelled that correct) threw a great party, have a beautiful family and home. Craig and Liz ( who's screen name are "Craig" and "Liz" go figure...) showed up and jumped right in on the ribbing we do to each other, the laughter went on all day. Kasie (psuedo) entertained as he went on, and on, and on, (did i say he went on and on), and on, about beating our collective butts in the upcoming Texas Holdem Tourney....now some pics

First of course are our hosts...David, Manuela, and David Jr.

Picture134.jpg

David (spykes) gets the party started ' you go D !...
Picture132.jpg

Then of course the sweethearts (CraiG & LiZ) ....and then the newly engaged...first our couple of relatively new members "Craig" and "Liz, or should I have reversed your the order of your names to be politically correct?...lol

Picture137.jpg

Then, and certainly not least (psst MR table at the wedding) our Link Master Dean (Deanos) and his lovely fiancee' Nakia, looks like our Dean is having a prob with the cam....." No, dean, let me do it" ....O' and so it begins...lol

Picture131.jpg

We had Jorge (twinreef) and his family come...and brought some awesome pastries....

Picture136.jpg

Then of course Kasie...lol...talk in the, well you all know what he talks...he was a trip...

Picture133.jpg

Ronen was comfy knowing his kosher food and fan were available....and look, the camera ordeal seems to be settled...
:inlove:
Picture129.jpg

Jim arrived, with his adorable son, (who T.G don't look like Jim...lol...j/k)...

Picture135.jpg

Good M.R times...thank you David and family.

Slama

Last edited:
S

steveo32

Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
Well it looks like it was a great grand re-opening for dave. Everyone looks like they had a great time. I am sorry I couldn;t attend as I did want to but I have to pay the bills some how lol. Mike great pics but lets see some of the tank and the newly aquired specimens !!!

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
heres some pics from yesterday
more to come

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 74

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Do we have any 6'+ people on this board at all ??? Geez i am getting a complex.

It was alot of fun Dave. Nice to meet some new people from the board.

Kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: