jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have been thinking about breaking down my two tanks. I have a lot of things coming up soon and I'm pretty sure it will cause neglect to the tanks. I'm just torn with selling some of my fish and want to make sure they go to a great home, not a good, but great. I'm mostly worried about my black tang and leapord wrasse that I have had for almost 4 years now.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Is it possible to simplify the system i.e. reduce bio-load, sell sensitive corals, automate system more if possible? I always kick myself for selling stuff that I need in future months/years when I regain interest again.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Is it possible to simplify the system i.e. reduce bio-load, sell sensitive corals, automate system more if possible? I always kick myself for selling stuff that I need in future months/years when I regain interest again.
i have a very light bio load now as it is. My 120 has 5 Bartletts, diamond tail flasher wrasse, whip fin flasher, carpenters flasher, yellow tail tamarin and a goby. The other tank has the black tang, leapord wrasse and one black occ clown. I already got rid of a lot of corals as it is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: