bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey S.I,

Just wanted to shoot out this link of this guy Terry. I was going to build my own stand & canopy but found him on ebay, Anyway, I called him and got a price for my set up and it was too good to pass up [ I designed it and he built it ]. What a great guy, and his work is AWESOME! He actually used My tank on the home page of his new website. Check it out. www.hollingsworthscwc.com

Bueller

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You sound like my Wife...LOL I was going to build it myself, BUt it was Feb and I didn't have a heated Garage. and for solid wht oak...Thats pretty Cheap, I looked around and people were asking double if not more for the same unit. Plus I needed to get the router set for the doors and they were about $ 140.00 for the set... so cheaper to have him do it.

Bueller

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i had been setting up my 125. damn thing tanks up a lot of room. Had to get rid of my 150 b/c it would fit tru the door ways :(

but the living room was a construction zone for 4 days while i built and set up my tank. she was glad it was finished till i filled it w/ water and wasnt paying attention and it overflowed :-X

beer+phone+filling up tank, dont mix well

(may also explain why the tank isnt level by 1/4 of an inch)

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
THANKS SCARF, I had that happen to myself as well, I have a auto top off coming up from the basement....Yes, My wife thinks I have LOST IT.
so afterwards, I lowered the floats in the sump and did a mock power failure, and the sump held [ water level] Here's a Picture of my sump:

P3030017.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: