jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I was at a Lfs near me and couldn't believe they actually had them for 50 bucks each. This sounds more like legit pricing instead of 100-150 for one of them. They were at Animals and things in Woodbridge NJ.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
There is vendor here wingo that sells them for $98 for a pair .

I saw his price list and it has one clown listed for 98, unless he made a typo. I know the heading says 2 for 98, but his price list is different. There is another pair of clowns on his price list priced at 98 a pair but not the platinums.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I saw his price list and it has one clown listed for 98, unless he made a typo. I know the heading says 2 for 98, but his price list is different. There is another pair of clowns on his price list priced at 98 a pair but not the platinums.

To set the record straight, $98 for 2 Platinum is correct for the early bird as stated in that thread. For those who are too slow to catch the worm, they are stuck with the higher price, not a typo. LOL

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
To set the record straight, $98 for 2 Platinum is correct for the early bird as stated in that thread. For those who are too slow to catch the worm, they are stuck with the higher price, not a typo. LOL

I read your thread awhile ago and didn't remember the details. This is also a good deal for people in NJ that are not close to you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: