TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
haha no problem. From the literature of this write-up it seems like it will make reef keeping so much easier. It shows 2 day shipping for another $15 or so. Debating if I want to purchase a clam or any other live-stock from them while I have to pay the shipping as well... a 15$ item just turned to $30.

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Plus it shows it will ship on Monday and arrive on Wednesday. I work till 9:15 at night. Do you think that it will be okay until the eta shipping time until I get home from work around 10PM. It says to keep refrigerated. Maybe I can have someone that will be home toss it in the fridge flat for me... Im going to order it now lol

Reefcowboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Liveaquaria has it in stock. I was ready to click "submit order" for the 8oz bottle($24.99)+($13.99 2nd day air), when i thought maybe it would be better to read more about this and wait until we learn if this truly is worth it. Sounds awesome, and being the best product of this kind, i hope it does what it claims. If there are issues that come along this product, we wont know until some start trying it.

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I got it today and it says 1-2 capfuls for every 10gallons so I did 5 capfuls mines a 55g tank. It didn't say how often to use it though. Also did a water change today so it's hard to tell results wise at the moment. Probably would take a little while to see. Will update this as needed.

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
So I noticed after I used this product, everything seems fine and normal the only thing that I noticed was my clove polyps colony seemed rather deflated and was not fully open. I put 5 capfuls in on the 22nd, and the rest of the day its the only coral that didn't open as it has previously. I also did a water change too. Everything is good, salinity, trates, etc. I came home from work and it seemed at 50% health instead of I'd say 20%. I poured another 5 capfuls in just figuring since it's phosphate free and doesn't affect the parameters the corals can use the extra zoo. Minutes after, it was back down to 20% or so. Will keep updates coming. Besides that one minor thing, everything else is normal.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: