Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Well, I never have frags to give away but I do have two Yankees tickets for Sunday's game. They are playing the Angels. Tickets are free and I can email them to the first taker. No they are not behind home plate but you get a nice view of the game. TIER22 Row C (Left field side).

I wouldn't mind a frag if someone had an extra but not at all expected.

Go Yankees!

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Domboski said:
Well, I never have frags to give away but I do have two Yankees tickets for Sunday's game. They are playing the Angels. Tickets are free and I can email them to the first taker. No they are not behind home plate but you get a nice view of the game. TIER22 Row C (Left field side).

I wouldn't mind a frag if someone had an extra but not at all expected.

Go Yankees!
that is very nice of you. let me know what kind of corals you keeping and i'll give you a frag for free

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I never posted on your thread but I have four seahorses (two pregnant). They love Mysis shrimp. I usually feed them three times a day. Morning and night is Mysis and for luch enriched brine shrimp. It is always good to give them a treat once in a while. I usaully get live mysis or catch some pods at the beach. Tigger Pods were well received too. Another frozen food that seems to work for some seahorses is Cyclop-Eze. I try to mix the food up as much as possible. Hope this helps!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: