Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
was wondering where you guys get your bulbs from? if it was online or at a pet store, how much are the bulbs you get? also what type of bulb setup do you have? cause i was looking to buy some ATI bulbs, looks like no one has any?

Last edited:

FlyPenFly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Online typically $20 for 24 watts, free shipping from DRSFOSTER I think... otherwise Champion lighting has them and the bulbs get to NYC In 1 day. Otherwise I just get them at Manhattan Aquariums for $5 more than online which I think is completely fair.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
well they were 27-28$ for a ATI 48" blue+ bulb witch is a little to pricey for me when i went to Manhattan aquariums, but there located in a high end area for rent.

and i tried coral theory and they want same price and figi purple 48" was 31$ i think .

Aquarium Village is carrying them for 19.99-22.99$, Just they don't have the ones i need right now witch sucks cause we need to switch out 2 bulbs that are dead beat right now. :/

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
same here never seen ati at drs foster. i bought my 54w ati blue plus from aqua cave for $22.00 plus $4.95 flat rate shipping. you would probably pay double at lfs.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Never got one broken bulb. That is the only way to get these bulbs. Max reef was suppose to carry them when Irvan was working there. You tried Ralph to order them.

nah i haven't i should have asked him last week so i could of had them already.

with this site you gave me how long does shipping take? 3-5days? or next day ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: