brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
I updated my firmware to 4.3. I was able to log on the older firmware dashboard via explorer. Now that Im using 4.3, explorer wont let me log on. I downloaded google chrome and it lets me log on with no problem. I even turn off my firewalls and other misc crap that I thought it could be blocking it. Still the same problem. Did anybody experience this? Also am I able to hookup a wireless cam like how they have it in the Apex fusion video? Just wondering

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
I cleared and deleted the browser cache and temp files. I do put the http:// but same problem. How do I update the web pages? Have any of yall tried the webcam option on the apex dash board?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ok my situation

I tried updating for the 2nd time. initially it gave me an unable to open apex error. To fix this unplug your energy bar from your apex by pulling the usb cable that connects your apex monitor to your energy bar. (make sure your computer is hardwired to your router and as well as your apex)

that worked. Next for some reason it changed my ip address which ended in .67 to .6 so i had to login to my apex on my phone and changed it back. such a pain in the arse. finally figured it out and all is well :)

Last edited:

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: