samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
im not really looking for a DSB just a SSB or BB, but im not sure which way to go how bout some opinion guys to make my choice easier?

i want to start this 225 in a good way and not want to change out later on, i have a SSB in my 75 currently and the Sand just blows around on top of the lower rocks and coverin my coraline and reducin it on the bottom rocks

if i go with sand what would be the best sand i should go with?
after a whole year im still confused with the CC and sand issue but i assume not using CC means the big chunks where crap can hide? not the CC sand? because isn't agranite basically CC sand?

and how many lbs of sand should i go with if i do? im looking for a SSB if i go with sand and i have 200+ lb of rock goin in the tank 40 gallon sump/fuge

im decidin if i should do a close loop
alot of people suggested i stay with the 1400gph return pump im current using. what if i add a 900 or so gph closeloop to the bottom of the tank?
if i stick with the 1400gph return? mabe also run a scwd on the return of the closeloop and the return from the sump/fuge?

closeloop.bmp

yes i know its ghetto and not in CAD lols sorrys but aslong as it shows you guys what i have on mind thanks sam

really need the advice before i keep puttin my hands in the tank to try to make it work better everyday!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: