Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey guys i wanna get the :grouphug: family together for a messy dinner... :lol2:​

the place will be Big Eds in New Jersey...​

Old Bridge Location
305 Route 34 ?
Old Bridge, N.J. 07747​

Date 9/30/06..
Time - Unknown (pref. at night) Will update once it gets closer..

they have a huge menu of BBQ's and other food as well not just BBQ's. But there famous for there ribs.. :eat:​

You guys will love there ribs..... ive eaten there several times and i no it will def. be a great spot for the family to go and kick back, have fun, eat as many ribs as u can, drink some brews (they have yuengling on tap Wooot :party:) and just to have another great night.... come and have some fun...​

so anyone interested in coming please post here i will posts updates accordingly..​

its gonna be a great night (anything we do is always great), space is also limited... id say maximum 15 people at most...​

I am going to be calling to reserve our table about a couple of days before and to make sure they have enough staff to keep the ribs coming all night long :eat:.... so you must be a definite no maybes :irked: or i might come answers :lol2:

List of who will be attending

- Me
- Houseoflaughter
- Phil and Wifey
- jerseydiablo and wifey
- tech and wifey
- Bad coffee
- joseney21 (possible wifey)​

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: