cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I run them on my tanks. I just ordered a couple A4's for my new tank too. They also have the d120's controllable but I just use a reef controller or timer personally.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I think the stocks works great. If you customize you could remove some of the excessive whites for more blue/royal blue/UV but the stocks are great and you can tune the color by using less of the white channel. These lights have so many led per panel that your gonna get great light regardless.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Think of it this way AI Hydra 52x4 or d120x4... Drop 2k or $600?

The OCean Revive layout is pretty nice!

The fit, finish and feel of the Hydra is light years better than the EG's. Customer service from AI is hard to beat. Programming of the hydra is significantly better. Are the hydras $1400 better? I'm not sure of that but you usually do get what you pay for. Jmo having owned 1 (AI) and physically held the other.

What you spend and is it worth it is ultimately up to the individual.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
If your looking to buy the D120s. The newer version of them with the Controller, remote and Full day/night cycle.

These Are From EverGrow

The prices for D2120B USD130/pc based on 4~11pcs quantity.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
If your looking to buy the D120s. The newer version of them with the Controller, remote and Full day/night cycle.

These Are From EverGrow

The prices for D2120B USD130/pc based on 4~11pcs quantity.

That price is what the stores pay plus $60 shipping each a little misleading since you can't order direct. I believe Pop Corals just posted them for $225 each if pre ordered and normal price is $250. Still much better than the $320 the IT2040 costs. I considered them but then got the A4's because they can daisy chain together and only use two outlets.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
uhm, i can order direct. As well can anyone else. Just posted cause i got the quote. Ive ordered a light strip from them before just had to wait 2-3weeks for it to come in.

And its not only what stores pay. If you do your homework and shop around and look around you'll be surprised at what you can find by asking a few questions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: