Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Has anyone been to reef fantasy in staten island, It looks like they changed their priceing, they said that they lowered their prices so there is no need to go on line for things. I guess it makes sense the price is the same you save on shipping I guess its win win!!!!

:splitspin :splitspin :splitspin :splitspin

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes, Reef Fantasy is great. Also Chris was telling me that they are having a HUGE halloween sale. They do it every year, he was mentioning that he is getting about 1500 fish and tons of corals at great prices. And great prices for all dry goods also. Both Chris and his dad Bill, know what they are talking about, and will not sell you something that you couldn't take care of. So for all Bridge ppl, they should make a trip here for that sale. I will see if they can get some more info in their website.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was in there yesterday

I was in there yesterday and they dropped prices on all the salt, corals and all there dry goods. Hes selling his salt for his COST not making a dime on it . Also the frags and corals looked very cheap too. They have always done the right thing by me and I never had any problem with them. Good People.
Jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: