Status
Not open for further replies.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ink request that we should try someplace else. If you have a suggestion then suggest it, punk. :hug:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
how about miguelito's cuchifrito truck (parked on the corner of 175th and st nicholas) j/k guys. i would love to swing by but this friday is no good for me. maybe next time.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
no offence to the jewish community here, but kosher food sucks, if it was any good there be 1 on evry corner, like pizza places...with that said, monster sushi on 23 st and 8th ave is awesome place to hang

Wonder when you are ever going to stop

as far as the jewish community ,you should watch what you say about them.Now you are getting racist.Let us not bring out personal feeling on the board ,keep them to yourself.i dont see any of the jewish community saying anythng bad about non-kosher food

Last edited:

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
lmao...maybe if u didnt say it evrytime, like its some divine right that every1 u associate with owes u kosher food, id stop, but no, u USE it for attention, i call that a hippocrate, look it up if u ont know wat it means, but i think u do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: