Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Reefer Ratings: (16 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message
Fish trap I can borrow??

Hey members,
anyone have a fish trap I can borrow? I've got a very very aggressive tomato clownfish that is stressing out my other fish...
gonna move him into my other tank...

I guess I would need it for a couple of days...

thanks
Andre
Old 09-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Reefer Ratings: (9 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
What frequently works is when your tank is totally dark turn on the lights. Fish have a moment of being disoriented and blinded. Good time to catch it. Fish traps often dont work on "smart" fish that need to go.

Gordon may need a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meschaefer View Post
Your first amendment right, only applies to goverment action. I.E. the moderators of a forum such as this wich is not run by or overtly funded by the government have the right to censor what they like and prohibit any and all speech.

Old 09-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Reefer Ratings: (16 (100%)
Friends: (3)
Send a Private Message
Ok no worries, don't need the trap anymore...
I used a clear piece of plexi. Created a barrier between the glass
and the tank... got him!

thanks