inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
I was talking to Dean aBout this and wantEd to get opiNions... i originally bought 4 bLack cLowns. Same size, samE age (probabLy). At first tHey had notHing to hoSt and everyThing was danDy...

i got an RBTA tHat was eventuaLLy hoSted by tW0 of the four... tHen i got anotHEr RBTA from sLama that went into a roCky area and tHe other paiR neVer reaLLy "found"

1-2 monThs later, the one pair that is hoSting my firSt RBTA are noW BIGGER... am wonderiNG whY...:confused:

i juSt wantEd to knoW if anyOne had any oPinions wHy the siZe differenCe...

PS. aLL fouR cLowns are eatinG pretty muCh the same, not like one paiR graBs food from tHe 0tHer two. i sEE tHem eQually grabbing food...

:thanks:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
The one pair is growing larger because they're probably getting ready to breed. They have their RBTA and now are starting to mature. As they start to get larger, and closer to breeding, they probably going to attack the other pair and probably kill them, unless the tank is large enough for both pairs.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: