Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
everything will be on sale most things will be 50%off and no I didn't jack up any prices they are the reg. low prices I've always have just 50% off.

Lots of used tanks, lights, and filters will be avail.

all live rock will be $4 a pound and all of it has been in my system for the last 3 months. So yes it's very clean and very cured.

I also have a 150 gallon water tub for sale - $100

I also have large displays as well as small drilled aquariums for sale.

If you've ever been to the store then you should know I have a lot of things to sell.

Come down this weeken
Sat. 12-8
Sun 12-6

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks to everyone that came down this weekend. I feel everyone left happy with the insane prices I was giving them. Anyway I have two large aquariums I'm trying to sell cheap.

72x48x24 350 gallon acrylic tank with stand now only $750

80x24x36 gallon glass aquarium drilled with overflow now only $500

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
can you post pics of the two tanks i am intrested in one or the other thanks richie 72x48x24 350 gallon acrylic tank with stand now only $750

80x24x36 gallon glass aquarium drilled with overflow now only $500

Sean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is a picture of the 72x48x24

sorry no pic of the 80x24x36

Attachments

• 7-1-05 sale1.jpg
    7-1-05 sale1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 357

autoponicz