oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Guys, I'm in the process of making some MH single ended and double ended bulbs...I just recieved the samples today...I have 2 of each...
I would like to ask for a favor...I would like for someone or a couple of people to test these bulbs out for me on your ballast.. and give me a feedback on it. If you would like to purchase the bulb after you test it i'll give you a good discount since you are testing for me...but i'm just asking for a favor...

MODS and ADMIN: This is not a sale thread...its just a favor to ask... Thanks

single ended:

2x 150w 14k
2x 175w 14k
2x 250w 14k
2x 400w 14k

double ended:

1x 150w 14k (1 cracked on delivery)
2x 175w 14k

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Dean the Reefer: If we're doing you a favor, why would we have to pay for the bulbs upon completion of the test?

Dean the Mod: If you're selling the bulbs after the test, it's a FS thread too.

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
No Regal. A favor would be testing the bulbs, give our feedback and then returning them to him after its all done.

lmao...you guys are hilarious...lol...anyways dean you're hit the nail right on the head...thats EXACTLY what i meant...all I want is the feedback and the bulb back afterwords....I meant if you like to keep the bulb after i'll give you a good price...

So these bulbs will actually be another brand with your company name on the package?

yes...If i get good feedback..

well I just wanted to see how the bulb runs and coloration of it..and of course the FEEDBACK...

If you would like to test it out for me Please let me know what kind of bulb you would like...post on here...

I got you down as a tester Ronen :)

Jackson get back to me if you would like to test as well..

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
What are you trying to learn by having people testing them? longevity of the bulb or if they will shatter when people use industrial bulbs in a marine aquarium? maybe the spectrum of light produced is adequate for our corals?
There are so many variables in each person's tank to say if the particular bulb is any good.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Will who are you dealing with?

What is the guarantee of quality control?

Placing unknown bulbs over a mature reef tank sounds risky to me.

Frank

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi,
I think they should be tested on your own end under a controlled condition. That's the way we did our Blue Lagoon Premium Foods ,
so WE ourself knew the results first hand.
FWIW.
Frank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: