• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has been to country critters lately? Its been awhile for me. They use to have the best selection of fish. How has there selection been looking lately? I am not sure if I want to make the drive out there when I come home.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like entrapment. I believe in second chances. He made a mistake, paid his fine and is one probation. One of the biggest issues with our legal system, criminal system and society is that a person can make one mistake and the holier then thou crowd thinks they should pay for it the rest of their lives. I am sure many of these people have broken quite a few laws themselves. We should be a society that embrace second chances and allow people who have made a mistake in life a chance to redeem themselves and become a productive member of society. I hope he now gets his livestock legally, provides a service to us reefers and has success with his store. All we need is another person living off the government.

Back to my original question. Who has been their recently? How does their stock look? I am not looking for anyone who hasn't. What happened to their vendor page?

C

Cu455

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only been there once, it was a few months ago. I was impressed with the place. They had a nice frag section, decent shark selection and a tank full of Dr. Suess fish.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sharkbait, people are entitled to their opinion, mike c said his opinion he said nothing that's not true cause it made our local newspapers, I have been their several times and I think it was my biggest waste of gas. Maybe cause im to picky or I look for something in a store different than others do. There is nothing personal about country critters they are no longer on this forum for whatever reason which I think we all know the reason. Is it legitimacy, trust, reputation, confidence or honesty. I do agree in second chances as you said but that comes with time and that's why they are on probation. Guesss time will tell. As you might know it did not work for our hero swimmer phelps cause he did it again!

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never said anything negative about mikec opinion. I even guided people to his thread and gave it a bump.

Phelps is the man. He is one of the most successful athletes in US history. Who cares if he smokes from the water pipe or drinks a few beers. He is still my hero.

Back on topic. What didn't you like about the store? I also used to hook up with a girl in Garden City. She had a beautiful house and her parents had two BMWs and a Ferrari. This was how all the houses around her were. We would walk down the to pick up 40's and it was ghetto. Boarded up houses and hoopties. Crazy how much things changed over 2 blocks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: