Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Sorry White Boy spelling. Meat stuffed deep fried goodness.

Hi Chief,
No apologies necessary, I butcher the english as well as the spanish every now and again. :) I will see if the restaurant has any. Are you coming Sunday?

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
plz dont go thru all the trouble, it wont take but 20 min to move...im sure we will need just a few peeps, ill let u kno saturday nite who i have comming to u..i have ur numbers ill call u...been in nj working all week will be home saturday am
so plz, dont go to too much trouble for us...it is appreciated

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Help Movin Tank

plz dont go thru all the trouble, it wont take but 20 min to move...im sure we will need just a few peeps, ill let u kno saturday nite who i have comming to u..i have ur numbers ill call u...been in nj working all week will be home saturday am
so plz, dont go to too much trouble for us...it is appreciated

It's no trouble. Easy meal.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Is anyone thats coming on Sunday interested in my old stand? Manufactured by "All Glass", 60" X 18" X 28". This is the stand to my old 120. If no one is interested in it, then I will post it in the freebie thread. First to contact me takes it... Guys helping to move the tank first of course.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Mike don't worry, you tried. I trully do appreciate that fact that you tried. Trust me I know how difficult it is. This world we now live in is just to busy. Everyone has a million and one things to do. So to all of you who tried, Thank You and God Bless. In my book the thought counts just as much.
The stand is still up for grabs. Tomorrow I will post it in the "freebie forum".
Be blessed,
Awilda

PalmTree

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Mike. I don't have to be at work till 3pm on most days so if you want to do a daytime move I can most def do that. I don't know if that works for you awilda. Keep me posted. The other day just did not work out for me.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I would need advanced notice so that I can brake down my 120. My system is very basic, so the time would be consumed by the removal of 150lbs.lr, 5" deep sand bed, the fish, some corals, oh yeah and the water.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
i want to thank all who posted volunteering their time to help move awilda's tank (except for jim, and donates his time a tremendous amount for MR, and who lives in Ossining, NY, and frank who just works constantly and donates his time a tremendous amount for MR, got a buy) I had to call chris288 before he went to go to work to help. He, jumped at the chance to help (i consider myself lucky to have good friends) and we got it done. Thanks Chris, big time....

As always core group of MR, getting it done.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: