nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well i have been waiting this off but cant do it anymore. I need some help finishing my setup. I had surgery the other week on my elbow due to work. Jim has my sps in his tank but needs them out due to him moving soon. I need help finishing my setup this week. I cant do anything myself right now i have no strenght in my arm still and can not drive due to this and have alot to finish. Please who ever could help me out throughout the week Please LMK Daytime Nighttime doesnt matter. Heres a list of what has to get done still

1. DONE Thanks to a friend Need a home run put in to the tank for the electric.
2. Some finishing molding on the tank to finish putting on.
3. DONE Thanks to a friend Finish building the Stand for the chiller for outside my house.
4. DONE Thank you Chris288 A ride to LI to pick up the sump.
5. DONE Thank You Chris from Reef Fantasy Get tank to my house from the store
6. DONE Thank you Tonyscoots Re-plumb old tank so that I can get the chiller to the new house to start plumbing of new house. (just a small section of PVC)
7. Catch fish in old tank and get the zoos out and bring to the store to hold for me.
8. Plumb new tank
9. Transfer rock from my 180g to the 120g

Again please LMK if you can help me wioth any of these things I need to get this all done this week

TIA
Nick

Last edited:

PalmTree

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey nick.. I can help you move the rocks from one tank to the other. I can even help with some of the construction if you show me what to do. Glad to lend a helping hand if I can.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Allan Thanks but I would feel bad to have tyou drive all the way out here from Queens for such easy to do stuff.

Also thanks for the bump Awibrandy I wish I was able to help you out also but this having one good arm thing SUCKS :(

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Need Some Help

Allan Thanks but I would feel bad to have tyou drive all the way out here from Queens for such easy to do stuff.

Also thanks for the bump Awibrandy I wish I was able to help you out also but this having one good arm thing SUCKS :(

I know how you feel, that is exactly my problem. And if I lived in Staten Island or could drive that far I would be there for what ever I could do. The least I could do was to give a little help was a Bump.
I thought, if you have a good left arm, and I have a good right arm we could have probably done some of the work.:biggrin: Hope your recovery is quicker then mine.

Be blessed

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nick, I can help you move the fish and stuff. I live in SI also, so I can help you out with that. I can help you tonight later, or friday evening. Saturday I am going to the swap.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
awesome Im home all day and night due to the pain killers not making it easy on me to drive Tonight is game 7 so tonights no good lol plus its my B Day so I am hoping the Mets give me a nice birthday gift tonight :) But yeah Tony whenever LMK I might hitch a ride with you to the swap if I can make it LMK if thats ok
Don same thing bro im home fridaynight I would love to get thef fish and zoos out of my 180 so I can get the other equiptment here in my new house and make everything else easier to get done I can bring my rocks with the zoos and shrooms there so they dont cover any other rocks in my tank also
LMK
Thanks alot guys
Nick

PalmTree

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Nick.. Happy late birthday! Sorry the Mets didn't pull through. There's always next year. No bother for me to drive at all. I'm free during the day on most days and work at night. I'd be willing to lend a hand since I don't get a chance to see too many of the people on this board. LMK

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Allan that would be awesome Ill let you know I really need to get the homerun pu in so that I can get the tank here. My friend never showed up on friday like he was supposed to. Once thats done there is not much to really to do So i am waiting to find someone to do this

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: