Smotz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
:banghead:

My tank cannot sustain a third! I just removed one (didn't go so well - I am now running some carbon and preparing water).

Last I checked my parameters were good - haven't checked in a week or so.
I did recently feed the 'Nems.

The 'Nems are huge - like 10" across fully extended.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hi:) I never feed my red bubble tip, it would eat when I feed the tank, that's one of the problem having one they can split when ever they want and create havoc if u have sps or zoas. Mines got so big that I had to shift all my corals to one side of the tank which was annoying.

Smotz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Rbta

How long can I keep it in the container while I try to unload it?

Attachments

• rbta.jpg
    rbta.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 87

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I would not keep it in there long due to lack of flow. I'd take off the lid, fill the bottom with a few small rocks or rubble, even crushed coral and let it stay in there, that way it has some flow, can't easily take a trip around the tank and whoever buys it will not have to worry about torn tissue or having to reattach it.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I put a magnet inside the container and then magnet the container to the top of my tank (1 mag inside container and 1 mag outside tank). I set the height so the top of container is out of water so the bta cant walk out. I also have a lot of holes in the container for water to flow in and out.

Last edited:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I put a magnet inside the container and then magnet the container to the top of my tank (1 mag inside container and 2 mag outside tank). I sent the height so the too of container is out of water so the bta cant walk out. I also have a lot of holes in the container.

I do that but on acrylic containers, some magnets don't work on the rounded wanton container especially if you have rocks and what not inside.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: