Red Gracillaria - Gracillaria sp.

bluearrow.gif
Green Gracillaria - Gracillaria sp.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:tongue1:
:confused: can you please the nameS tHey have on the site with youR pRices... i donT know wHere you are gettIng tHese names from? am very confuSed...

LOL can you please read a bit ,shees only thing is the milkyway max which ill get the head up tomorrow

Tridacna maxima - First Grade - Solid purple-blue color:tongue1:
Tridacna maxima - Ultra Grade - Bright green & turquoise color :tongue1:
Tridacna maxima - Gold - Golden brown color with patterns
Tridacna maxima - Zebra - Black and white stripe pattern :tongue1:

Tridacna crocea - Ultra Grade - Electric green color <--look a color aka colored crocea :tongue1:
Tridacna crocea - Gold - Golden Brown color <look another color aka colored crocea :tongue1:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ronen, pricing please, thanks.

bluearrow.gif
Florida Fighting Conch - Strombus alatus

bluearrow.gif
Red Gracillaria - Gracillaria sp.

bluearrow.gif
Green Gracillaria - Gracillaria sp.

conch is $8 each
algea comes in a 1/2lbs bag $20 each

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
cool I forgot is there a min. order for the conch's? (konks)

a half pound of algae sounds like a lot of plants :eek: good for the sump fuge though.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Not to burst anyones bubble, but I am fairly certain that most, if not all of the corals listed on their site are not currently available. They suffered major losses from hurricanes a year ago and lost most of their brood stock. They do have some very nice aquaculutured frags from their Marshall Islands farm, but these are not the ones listed on the site.

At MACNA they had a few Duncans for display, but I don't think they are quite ready to hit the retail market just yet.

Though small, the clams are very nice, but I am also certain there are no black and white Maxima's either.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't believe this to be the case.

Randy

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Randy - you are absolutely correct.

ATM they only have 1.5-2.0" clams and mostly fish (even those have purchase limits as well - they do have some acros available (scrips etc) but in limited quantities as well as standard softies - leathers, zenia etc. They do have some squammies and derasa's over 2" but the squammies are only regulars not blue spot or green/teal spot

Hope that helps,

House

House

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Not to burst anyones bubble, but I am fairly certain that most, if not all of the corals listed on their site are not currently available. They suffered major losses from hurricanes a year ago and lost most of their brood stock. They do have some very nice aquaculutured frags from their Marshall Islands farm, but these are not the ones listed on the site.

At MACNA they had a few Duncans for display, but I don't think they are quite ready to hit the retail market just yet.

Though small, the clams are very nice, but I am also certain there are no black and white Maxima's either.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't believe this to be the case.

Randy
Randy - you are absolutely correct.

ATM they only have 1.5-2.0" clams and mostly fish (even those have purchase limits as well - they do have some acros available (scrips etc) but in limited quantities as well as standard softies - leathers, zenia etc. They do have some squammies and derasa's over 2" but the squammies are only regulars not blue spot or green/teal spot

Hope that helps,

House

House

Even if they did have Duncans or Black and White Clams they would probably go to their best or biggest customers, also you would have seen them for sale already, either on-line or ebay.

WOuld of been nice if you guy PMed 1st before putting on my thread .I thought we dont do this type of stuff on MR ,,guess im wrong :rolleyes:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
WOuld of been nice if you guy PMed 1st before putting on my thread .I thought we dont do this type of stuff on MR ,,guess im wrong :rolleyes:

Type of stuff?!? :scratch: All that was done, was people questioned availability. Noone recommended going with another group buy, vendor or wholesaler. If ORA has these products available, everyone's happy. If they don't, they are the ones responsible to update their website. Either way, your reputation remains untouched. :sigh:

Dean

p.s. You were wrong. :splitspin

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Type of stuff?!? :scratch: All that was done, was people questioned availability. Noone recommended going with another group buy, vendor or wholesaler. If ORA has these products available, everyone's happy. If they don't, they are the ones responsible to update their website. Either way, your reputation remains untouched. :sigh:

Dean

p.s. You were wrong. :splitspin

wrong about what asking to PM me .I stated in the thread that will get back to everyone today after i speak to them ,that all :rolleyes: :(

srry for asking

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Ronen nobody was blasting your post but just trying to put a more realistic spin on what ORA actually has compared to what's on their web site, specially on the very rare items.

i wasnt saying that .ok im going for typing lesson ,you guy havent learn that i sux with typing :sigh:

was going to get back to everyone today on what avaliable :(

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Just got off the phone with ORA ,,this is what avaliable

Marshal Islannd acro --blue bottle
" " " " " " " " --yellow fuzzy
""" """ "" """ """ "" --tri=color

Blue Acro Milli

chip Acro --purple and green

Elkhorn Monti (m_Hirisuta )

German Blue Polypl Digi (purple body)

Green Seriatopora quattaus (green birds nest)

Pocillpora Damicomis (green)

Nathans acro milli ( green)

scripps green tip stag

green stylo

indo acro (purple tip)

Miami orchid stag (purple w.pink polyps)

M.Capricornis (orange)

Pocillopora Damicrnis (pink-green)

Purple digi

Scripps Acro milli Pink

rose acro milli

stuber stag (blue tip)

Acro Tortuosa (blue)

Turquuoise Stag

-------------------------------------
Clams

max --1st grade --gold --milkway --

crocea colored

squamosa

This is what avaliable at ORA not including fish or spft corals ,i just got off the phone with them

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Purple Pillow will not be avaliable for 8months ,,,Duncan are not avalibale either

Duncans will be $70 to $75 a poylp when they are ready :(

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Mikyway clams --- are dark flesh with white spots ,Flesh could be dark brown or black

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Ronen,
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. That was not my intent. I was simply trying to let people know there were limits to what you would be able to provide as their website is very out of date ( they don't sell retail, so the site is not that important to them.)
That being said, thay seem to have much more available from their original stock than they did even a few weeks ago, and that is good for them and us. Many of the things you list as available are really, really, nice:)
Randy

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Ronen,
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. That was not my intent. I was simply trying to let people know there were limits to what you would be able to provide as their website is very out of date ( they don't sell retail, so the site is not that important to them.)
That being said, thay seem to have much more available from their original stock than they did even a few weeks ago, and that is good for them and us. Many of the things you list as available are really, really, nice:)
Randy
:hug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: