autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
wassup......i have a 36"power compact with 2 96 watt straight pin bulbs......one 10000k and one actinic.......recently i started to notice the lighting wasnt as strong(or maybe its me).....i had the light running for about 6 months or so.....i was thinking of replacing the bulbs.....but the question is......should i keep the old setup ,1 10000k and 1 actinic or should i go with 50/50's.....which bulb setup would give me the best results.....
i have some green star polyps,misc mushrooms,a few ricordias,2 small stalks of pulsing zenias,candycane coral,and some zoa frags......1 maroon clown,1 green watchman goby,1 4 stripe damsel,and a scooter blennie all in a 46 bowfront.....

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
You'll pretty much get the same results with the type of lighting & the corals that you have.

Only downfall if you plan on using the 50/50 bulbs is that you won't be able to run the actinic alone for the cool effect.

autoponicz